|Part #||HIB9003 UltraMax|
|Description||T4 5/8 12V 67/61W 5.5/5.0A P43t XWU HIB UltraMax Twin Pack|
|Bulb Shape||T4 5/8||Filament||C-8/C-8||Base Style||P43t|
|Glass Diameter||.67in/ 17.02mm||Lumens||1500 High/ 910 Low||Base Material||Metal|
|Design Wattage||67 High/ 61 Low||MSCP †||119 High/ 72 Low||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Design Voltage||12.8||MOL ‡||3.62 in/ 91.95 mm||Rated Avg Life Hrs||100 High/ 200 Low|
|Design Amps||5.5 High/ 5.0 Low||LCL ††||1.12 in/ 28.45 mm||Headlight Socket||85905/2P|
|E-Mark||No||Drawing Details||HIB9003 ULTRAMAX.pdf||Announcement Sheet||HIB9003.pdf|
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- ‡ MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.