|Part #||HS1 35/35W|
|Description||T4 1/2 12V 35W PX43t HALOGEN|
|Bulb Shape||T4 5/8||Filament||C-8/C-8||Base Style||PX43t|
|Glass Diameter||.67in/ 17.02mm||Lumens||825 High/ 525 Low||Base Material||Metal|
|Design Wattage||35 High/ 35 Low||MSCP †||66 High/ 42 Low||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Design Voltage||12||MOL ‡||3.62in/ 91.95mm||Rated Avg Life Hrs||100 High/ 200 Low|
|Design Amps||2.92 High/ 2.92 Low||LCL ††||1.12in/ 28.44mm||Headlight Socket|
|E-Mark||Yes||Drawing Details||HS1 35-35W.pdf||Announcement Sheet|
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- ‡ MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.