MINIATURE LAMP (4T4 1/2/120V-1 3/8) Details
4T4 1/2/120V-1 3/8
|| 4W 120V T4 1/2-C- 1 3/8"
|Bulb Shape||T-4 1/2||Filament||C-7A||Base Style||Candelabra Screw (E12)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.55||MOL† (in)||1.38||LCL†† (in)||0.00|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||14||MOL (mm)||35.00||LCL (mm)||0.00|
|Volts||120||MSCP ‡||1.92||Avg Life Hrs||1000|
||New Announcement ||
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.