MINIATURE LAMP 3T4 1/2/12V
|| T4 1/2 12V 3W C
|Bulb Shape||T-4 1/2||Filament||C-6||Base Style||Candelabra Screw (E12)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.55||MOL† (in)||1.420||LCL†† (in)||0.00|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||14||MOL (mm)||36.10||LCL (mm)||0.00|
|Volts||12||MSCP ‡||2.127||Avg Life Hrs||2000|
||New Announcement ||
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.