|Description||PS24W Fog Light 12V 24W 2A 40CP|
|Bulb Shape||G-6||Filament||C-8Z||Base Style||PG20-3|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.75||MOL† (in)||1.880||LCL†† (in)||0.95|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||19||MOL (mm)||47.75||LCL (mm)||24.00|
|Volts||12||MSCP ‡||40||Avg Life Hrs||1500|
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.