MINIATURE LAMP 908
|| T5 WEDGE 6V 1.5A 12CP
|Bulb Shape||T-5||Filament||C-2R||Base Style||Wedge (T-5)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.625||MOL† (in)||1.490||LCL†† (in)||0.81|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||15.875||MOL (mm)||37.80||LCL (mm)||20.60|
|Volts||6||MSCP ‡||12||Avg Life Hrs||50|
908.pdf||New Announcement ||
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.